What is Clearpay?
Clearpay is a buy now pay later option you can choose to help spread the cost of your items.
Clearpay is not finance, so no scary contracts to fill out.
Your order amount is split into 4 equal interest-free instalments, automatically scheduled to be paid every two weeks.
Get what you want today and pay later!
Your payments are calculated and displayed automatically.
What you need to apply:
– A UK credit or debit card
– To be 18 years old or over
– A UK resident address
How will the payments be split?
The cost will be broken down for you prior to purchase so you know what to expect and when.
Can I return items?
1. Orders made using Clearpay follow our standard return process. Please contact us to initiate the returns process.
2. We will contact Clearpay to inform them of a refund.
3. As soon as the refund is processed it will drop into your Clearpay online account.
4. The refund will only be for the amount paid so far. e.g if you have only paid two instalments, the refund amount will equal this amount. If you have paid the full amount, then a full refund will be issued.
What happens if I miss a payment?
Clearpay will issue a late payment fee
Can I pay the balance early?
Yes! If you would like to make additional payments before they are due, you can log in to your Clearpay account and make a payment. Clearpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly